When I tell you that you MAY NOT repeat a certain phrase that you overheard while I was watching a video meme (as benign as it was), that also includes but is not limited to the following methods of expression:
- Uttering said phrase in an almost inaudible whisper ("almost inaudible" = I CAN STILL HEAR YOU)
- Adding a new word to said phrase, thus in your mind changing the phrase into something that can be repeated
- Telling Mom not to listen while you repeat said phrase to Dad (in front of Mom)
- Telling Mom not to listen while you repeat said phrase to Dad while you think that Mom isn't listening
- Drawing a picture of someone saying the phrase via word bubble, and when Mom cannot read what you wrote and asks you what it says, gleefully stating said phrase
While I commend your creativity and ingenuity, your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Your loving mother
PS - Next time, we'll address the issue of how "My cat had surgery and now she doesn't stick her hiney up at us anymore" isn't an appropriate topic to discuss at the dentist's office.